Vertical Platform Lift Bolton Manchester
Passenger / DDA MHS5000 Vertical Platform Lift – Bolton – Manchester
To supply, deliver, offload and install on a site properly prepared by others:
MHS5000 Vertical Platform Lift in accordance with the specification
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
- 12 months warranty including 1 service visit in 1st year
- Shaft roof with automatic lighting
- Platform sizes 1100 mm wide x 1500 mm long
- Steel fully glazed landing standard white RAL 9016 finish doors
- Landing doors with integrated self-closers
- Voice Announcement
- One touch landing call buttons
- 415v 3 Phase electrics with direct start
- Telephone on carriage connected by others
- GENERAL DATA
- Model MHS5000 Vertical Platform Lift
- Rated Load 400 kg (500 kg uprated capacity available at additional cost)
- Rated Speed 0.15 m/s with direct start
- Drive System Screw and rotating nut driven by 2.2 kW AC motor.
- Floors served 2
- Travel 3 metres
- Configuration Single Entry
- Environment Internal
- SPACE REQUIREMENTS
- Floor Area 1550 x 1650 (width x depth) mm Pit Depth 50 mm
- Headroom 2300 mm minimum above top floor served
- Platform Size1100 x 1500 mm (wide x long).
- Carriage1100mm high vertical facia with control panel to one long side.
- Finish The platform carriage is powder coat finished in metallic silver RAL 9006.
- Handrail Smooth moulded anodised aluminium handrail fitted to console.
- Control panel Floor, alarm and emergency stop buttons.
- Operation Constant pressure control from carriage.
- Push buttons large easy to use tactile push buttons with LED illumination.
- Communication Telephone on carriage connected by others.
- Alarm Button on control panel for battery supported alarm at lower floor.
- Overload – Overload protection with visual and audible indication.
- Lighting Push buttons on the control panel are illuminated with battery backup.
- Flooring Vinyl non-slip flooring – Nearly Black.
- Safety Edge Fitted around sides of platform and above the carriage
- SHAFT ENCLOSURE
- Construction Insulated steel faced modules assembled on site to give a totally flush and smooth surface to both sides. A complete readymade steel shaft finished in white colour RAL 9016 (inside/outside). Solid and smooth finish shield wall provided. Shaft panels not provided to machine side
- Lighting Shaft ceiling with automatic light.
- LANDING ENTRANCES
- Landing Doors Type A20 – Steel fully glazed landing doors
- Full height landing doors provided at all levels.
- Manual opening single swing doors with integrated self-closers.
- Finishes Door and frame – standard white RAL 9016 finish
- Fire Rating None
- Opening Size 900 mm wide x 2000 mm high
- Operation One touch control from landings
- Push buttons large easy to use tactile push buttons with red/green halo illumination.
- Audible indication Voice announcer to inform of lift arrival
- ELECTRICAL DETAILS AND POWER REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply 415 V, 3 Phase, 50Hz, 20A lockable isolator with direct start
- Location Permanent 20A rotary lockable isolator externally positioned min. 2100mm high within 500mm of electrical cabinet – integral with door frame at bottom floor
- Motor 2.2kw
- Emergency lowering Manual hand-winding device
Installed, AirVault Trampoline Park, Unit A 1002, Westhoughton Industrial Estate, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL5 3XU
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk