Mezzanine Goods Lift Burton-on-Trent Staffordshire
Mezzanine Goods Lift 4 tier single mast with a lift capacity 1200kg and a clear platform size 1500mm x 1500mm, finished floor level 9784mm installed Burton-on-Trent Staffordshire. Mezzanine Goods Lift platform fitted with fully enclosed car with 2000mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and single drop down barrier on the loading side finished in Red RAL 3020. In addition the lift platform is fitted with shoot bolts these lock the platform at each floor levels allowing personnel to enter the platform safely. Goods lift supplied with run on ramp and operational call and send one touch controls including emergency stop at all levels.
Mezzanine Goods Lift self-supporting lift structure manufactured from 100mm x 100mm box section steel with infilled mesh panels Grey RAL 7016. At each entrance there are 2500mm high twin loading doors these are fitted with interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2600mm.
To prevent damage from pallet trucks and fork lift trucks the power pack / hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 3Kw control voltage 24 volt IP55.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Installation; Derby Road, Burton-on-Trent Staffordshire DE13 0DW
Manual Handling Solutions – Mezzanine Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective mezzanine goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial properties throughout the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift system that accommodates almost any space and any specification. Our range of mezzanine goods lifts – hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for restaurants, hotels, museums, supermarkets, warehouses, theatres, retail and distribution centres including basement locations.
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk