Mezzanine Floor Lifter- Manual Handling Solutions Goods Lift
Typical overview of the Mezzanine floor lifter: The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted to the building block-work to provide additional support to the load legs. The lift platform will measure approximately 1500mm wide by 1250mm deep and will close down over the legs. The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on all sides and a single outwards opening gate on the right hand side of the mast. The gate will be spring loaded and will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open. For more information on this range of products please contact us or call 01553 811977.
rails lightbox jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
General features and advantages of the Mezzanine Floor Lifter:
- The clear working platform area will be 1350mm x 1100mm
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a total raised height of 3000mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor.
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently fixed to the ground floor measuring 1200mm wide by 700mm long giving a gradient of 8.57%
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system will be housed in a separate wall mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 10amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 3ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg Manufacture and install External guard system for both upper and lower floors
- The lower level will be totally enclosed from floor to the underside of the Mezzanine
- The upper level will be enclosed on 3 sides + 1 wall side with an 1100mm high guard system
- Both enclosures will feature a single out-ward opening gate and will be fitted with an electrical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- Both enclosures will be in-filled with mesh to prevent access to the lift
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk