Goods Lift Tring Hertfordshire
Bespoke twin mast 3 tier through car and adjacent Goods Lift 1000kg installed Tring Hertfordshire with a clear platform size 2740mm x 1500mm, finished floor level 3390mm. The platform is fitted with 1 x 1100mm high infilled panel on the non-loading side and twin infilled opening interlocked gates on loading sides painted RAL 7035. Goods lift supplied with safety shoot bolts, 100mm H x 1580mm W x 1250mm L loading ramp at lower level and “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at each level.
A self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 120mm box section steel with mesh infilled panels RAL 2008. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high twin loading gates clad and Perspex viewing panels at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2200mm.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Lifting speed 0.14 m/s
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Manual Handling Solutions – Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective mezzanine goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial buildings properties throughout Hertfordshire and the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift that accommodates almost any space and specifications. Our bespoke goods lifts are ideal for warehouse, factories, supermarkets, pharmaceutical and more
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk