Goods Lift Corby Northampton
Goods Lift installed; Saxon Way West, Great Oakley,
Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 9EZ
|Goods Lift Corby Northampton
Goods Lift 1000kg same face entry installed Corby Northamptonshire with a finished floor height 4057mm enclosed in a self-supporting fully cladded panel shaft RAL 7034. The platform size 1500mm x 1500mm with 1100mm high infilled guarding on the 3 non-loading sides finished RAL 3020.
At the entrance to the lift at both levels there will be 2000mm high panelled loading gates with perspex viewing panel in each door, doors will be fitted with magnetic interlocks to prevent the gates being opened unless the platform is docked at the appropriate level and prevent the lift being operated unless all gates are closed. Provided at ground level is a fixed loading ramp to assist loading the lift size H100mm x W1580mm x L1250mm.
Goods Lift fitted with standard call and send type controls “Press to Go” fitted to each floor landing including emergency stop button. Power 3 phase, 400v, 50Hz, 2.2Kw with control voltage IP55, lift speed 0,13m/s
Manual Handling Solutions – Mezzanine Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial properties throughout the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift system that accommodates almost any space and specification. Our range of goods lifts – hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for warehouses, restaurants, hotels, museums, theatres, supermarkets, retail including basement / lightwell locations.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk